Sunday 29 September 2013

I'm Back

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few months, however my life has been hectic. Firstly I was in the stage musical of 'Grease' during the last part of July and early August, playing the role of Sonny (the comedy role, surprise surprise). Grease was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I made friends that I am proud to call friends for life. After I had finished the show, my entire life became centred around the results that would define the rest of my life, A Levels. These were a daunting few weeks, however the results were in, they had been counted and verified and I got into Salford University, my first choice. So that is where I'm at at the moment, living it up in Salford. I have made some great friends and I'm enjoying the social life, I mean who wouldn't. I shall be posting more often now about University experiences, stuff that has happened and just random views and opinions I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment