Thursday 20 June 2013

Top 5 19/06/2013

5: Tyler Ward and Jason Derulo 
I have been a huge fan of Tyler Ward ever since I first saw him in 2010 on YouTube and earlier last week he released a video of his cover of Jason Derulo's 'The Other Side' on which Jason Derulo sings with him. This is a huge moment for Tyler Ward and his fans everywhere because now more people will be exposed to his brilliance.



4: The Voice
The Voice UK final is this weekend and the finalists are simply amazing. First we have my favourite Mike Ward, because he is doing something that no other person is doing and is bringing country music to the UK and as a fan of country music I take my hat off to him. We also have Leah McFall, who is obviously popular as she managed to land in the top 20 after her first live performance. We also have Will.I.Am's twin Matt Henry who I find to be both entertaining and a great singer. And bringing up the rear is Andrea Begley, who shocked the nation when she knocked out the incredibly talented Karl Micheal. It should be an interesting final and the coaches are performing together so that should be exciting.


3: Russell Brand
Russell Brand has been causing mayhem in America this year when he went on Morning Joe for an interview about his new comedy tour. The interview quickly descended into chaos with Russell using his intellectual vocabulary to confuse the hosts. The show was seen as controversial because of a few comments he made to Mika Brzezinski were seen as sexual and inappropriate. I personally found the interview hilarious as it showed the comedic side to Russell. Also you can catch Mr.Brand on Question Time discussing politics and important issues along with Boris Johnson on BBC2 on Thursday.




2: The Apprentice
It is time for another episode of The Apprentice and personally I am loving this series, because the people are possibly the most incompetent people ever to go on the show. My favourite contestant is Jason, purely because he is so out of it he just becomes instantly likeable. Would I go into business with him? No. Would I want to trust him with my money? No. Nonetheless he is simply amazing. Also we have Alex, the Welsh vampire. I mean, seriously, the guy looks like he is auditioning for a new horror movie, and those eyebrows are ridiculously stupid. But then again it is entertaining an that is the reason I will be tuning in.



1: Big Brother Secrets and Lies
I know that some people hate the show and some people love it; I am in the latter. And this year is even more exciting because of the amazing twists involved. To start with we have Michael, the actor, who is the 'People's Puppet' who is in the house to stir things up. The people choose what he does and it is hilarious to see the outcome. We also have Gina, who seems incapable of opening her mouth yet never shuts up. We also have Wolfy, who is completely bonkers yet entertaining when she mentions auras and spirit animals and the faces on the housemates faces drop. We also have a few models for eye candy, which always makes for interesting watching, so tune in to channel 5 for the most interesting Big Brother ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment